Jade Parker is the Editor of Oncology Central. She received a Bachelor of Veterinary Science from the Royal Veterinary College (London, UK). Previously Jade was a regular contributor Southwark News, KCW Today, Global Seven News and the University of Edinburgh’s (UK) Science Magazine – EUSci. Before becoming the Editor of Oncology Central, she worked on the journal Future Oncology where she co-authored articles on topics such as fertility preservation in cancer patients.
Recent articles from Jade:
- Milestones in modern oncology: how far have we come?
- Highlights from the 2019 NCRI Cancer Conference
- Our top oncology content of 2018 – a note from the Editor
- ASCO 2019: what should you look out for?
- What are the top 5 breast cancer advancements of 2018?
- AACR 2018: highlights and the biggest news headlines
- Colorectal cancer: signs, symptoms & advancements