The Practical Recommendations in Immuno and Molecular Oncology (PRIMO) Meeting is an annual, CME-certified conference to help practicing providers keep up with the latest advances in immuno and molecular targeted therapies. This meeting will help providers address real world issues on how and when to optimally integrate these new therapies into their clinical practice, and also provide insight into new advances in immuno and molecular targeted therapies that are expected to report new data in 2016. This years meeting will be held from January 9th to January 12th, 2016, at the Hyatt Regency Maui, Hawaii.
Co-chaired by Doctors Julie Brahmer, Director of the Thoracic Oncology Program at Sidney Kimmel Cancer Comprehensive Center at John Hopkins Medicine, and Julie Vose, Chief of the Nebraska Medical Center Division of Hematology/Oncology and current President of ASCO, the inaugural PRIMO Meeting has assembled an elite faculty to deliver informative and engaging presentations that span a variety of specialties, including Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Lung Cancer, and Hematologic Malignancies.
The primary aim of the inaugural PRIMO Meeting is to educate attendees, and by the end of the conference, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the rationale for mechanisms of action for molecular targeted and immunologic therapies used to treat cancer today;
- Summarize recent advances in targeted and immunologic treatment of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors;
- Identify patients who are appropriate candidates for targeted and immunologic therapies;
- Implement strategies to reduce treatment-related toxicities, and optimize patient outcomes;
- Discuss promising targeted and immunologic approaches being tested in late-stage clinical trials.
Space is limited, so register for PRIMO today. For more details, visit primomeeting.org