Performed as an adjunct to inconclusive mammography and ultrasound, SenoBrightTM contrast enhanced spectral mammography (CESM) highlights areas of unusual blood flow patterns that may be cause for increased suspicion – all in a simple, quick, procedure.
Mammography is a reliable imaging technology but has limitations especially in dense breasts . Complementary techniques are required to get a confident diagnostic for your patients, but have limitations such as limited availability, contraindications, long exam time and cost.
SenoBrightTM helps to remove the doubt you still have in suspicious cases.
After a standard intravenous iodine injection, this quick 10-minute study provides the standard mammography views for a confident diagnosis.
A clinically proven technology:
- High diagnostic accuracy with high specificity for reduced unnecessary biopsies and surgeries.
- +100,000 exams already performed with SenoBright
- +300 installations of SenoBright worldwide
- +100 publications from peer-reviewed scientific journals & congresses abstracts
- 1. Kolb TM, Lichy J, Newhouse JH. Comparison of the performance of screening mammography, physical examination, and breast US and evaluation of factors that influence them: an analysis of 27,825 patient evaluations. Radiology. 225, 165–175 (2002).
- TM Trademark of General Electric