As part of our focus on gender parity in STEM for International Women’s Day 2017 #BeBoldForChange, we have collated some of the top content across our various scientific sites including key research, interviews, and ‘Day in the Life’ features.
Have a question you’d like answered on women in STEM? Post your question(s) here.
What’s more, make sure you take a look back on International Women’s Day 2016 when we presented the results of a survey devised to shed light on how the STEM community views gender parity and what factors could be responsible for female under-representation.
Please browse our various online features:
- Going above and beyond: an International Women’s Day interview with Ayesha Al-Sabah
- Building with Biology: an International Women’s Day interview with Margaret Prendergast
- The powerful and accessible technology marrying engineering and art: an International Woman’s Day interview with Jennifer Milne
- A day in the life of… Monique Bodil van Niel, Charles River
- Women in Bioanalysis
- A day in the life of… Laura Mercolini, University of Bologna
- Interview with Dr Emma Sceats: women in STEM
- Interview with Dr Lorin Gresser: women in STEM
- Interview with Dr Shakardokht Jafari: women in STEM